Espi’s state-of-the-art oral manufacturing facility in Hyderabad, India, has a capacity to manufacture 250 million tablets and capsules annually. This facility is approved as per WHO-GMP and NAFDAC – Nigeria standards, and has been supplying the said products since 1996. Stringent measures have been taken for environmental and contamination control, and materials management.
- Commercial batch sizes from 50 kg to 800 kg
- Comprehensive analytical services and microbiology testing
- Blending and granulation: – Wide range of blender types and sizes – Wet and Dry granulation – Roller compaction – Particle sizing – Directly-compressible formulation
- Compression – Range of compression equipment with output up to 1000 tablets per minute per machine
- Encapsulation – Range of capsule filling equipment with tooling – Powder fill, granule fill, pellet fill, tablet fill
- Coating – Range of tablet coating equipment
- Bulk packing